E. V. Seymour
Agent: Broo Doherty
E. V. Seymour is the author of nine novels, including the Tallis and Hex series of spy stories. The Good Book Guide wrote, "Seymour is able to convey the excitement of the more straightforward brand of adventure thriller, while freighting in the subtle undertones of the more sophisticated novelists of the genre."
Eve was educated in Malvern at an all girls’ boarding school, which she detested. Spectacularly underachieving, she was one of the early intakes of girls into the sixth form of a hitherto all boys’ school in Cheltenham, which she thought was a lot better. After a short but successful career in PR in London and Birmingham, she married and disappeared to Devon. Five children later, she returned and began to write seriously. In a bid to make her work as authentic as possible, she bent the ears of numerous police officers, firearms officers, scenes of crime, the odd lawyer and United Nations personnel. She now lives with her second husband and often has a houseful of offspring, sons-in-law, partners, and a growing tribe of little ones. Nomadic by nature, she has lived in various counties and is planning another move very soon.
Eve also writes under the name of G. S. Locke, and has penned two "cat and mouse" thrillers, Neon and Six.
Books by Eve Seymour
Other Books by Eve Seymour
- Six (Orion - as G. S. Locke)
- Neon (Orion - as G. S. Locke)
- My Sister's Secret (One More Chapter)
- House of Lies (One More Chapter)
- Final Target (One More Chapter)
- A Deadly Trade (One More Chapter)
- Resolution to Kill (Rough Diamond)
- Land of Ghosts (MIRA Books)
- The Mephisto Threat (MIRA Books)
- The Last Exile (MIRA Books)
- Absent Light (Cheever Publishing)
Don't Tell Anyone - December 2016
Patience Is A Virtue - March 2016
Game For 'Game Over'? - May 2014