Agent: Broo Doherty
Stephen is one of Britain's leading nature writers, broadcasters and wildlife television producers, specialising in birds and British wildlife.
A lifelong naturalist, he is passionate about communicating the wonders of the natural world to the widest possible audience. His TV credits include Springwatch, The Nature of Britain, Birding with Bill Oddie and Birds Britannia.
Wild Kingdom: Bringing Back Britain's Wildlife, tell us that Britain’s wildlife is in trouble. Wild creatures that have lived here for thousands of years are disappearing, because of pollution and persecution, competition with alien species, changing farming and forestry practices, and climate change. It’s not just rare creatures such as the Scottish wildcat or the red squirrel that are vanishing. Hares and hedgehogs, skylarks and water voles, even the humble house sparrow, are in freefall.
Stephen's book, The Robin: A Biography was published in November 2017 and has been a bestseller since publication. iNewspaper has described it as "A thoughtful mash-up of cultural and natural history".
Books by Stephen Moss
Other Books by Stephen Moss
- Highlands: Scotland's Wild Heart - (Bloomsbury Natural History)
- The Great British Year: Wildlife Through the Seasons - (Quercus)
- Wild Hares and Hummingbirds - (Vintage)
- Gardens Birds - (Collins)
- This Birding Life - (Aurum Press)
- Springwatch British Wild Life - (Collins)
- Natural History: 25 Extraordinary Species That Have Changed Our World - (John Murray)
- Tweet of the Day: A Year of Britain's Birds - (Saltyard Books)
- A Bird in the Bush - (Aurum Press)
- The Bumper Book of Nature - (Square Peg)
Seven Steps To Control Black Grass After Harvest - August 2018
Mrs Moreau's Warbler Review: The Times - May 2018